Agriculture & Supplies
What began as a family-owned crop and beef farm in 1939, has since grown into a multi-faceted, ever-changing partnership. In the mid-1970s, the family business was incorporated under the name of Riverview. This new company continued farming and raising beef cattle until 1995 when the company’s business structure changed to a partnership, which allowed several community members to invest in the new 800-head dairy, complete with a double-24 parallel parlor. Over the following years, the vision of an adaptable, integrated agricultural operation continued to grow as more dairy operations, beef feedlots, agronomy systems, and construction crews were added. Today, the company is predominately owned by Riverview employees who strive to provide a respectful, ethical work environment, ensure animal health and comfort, enhance the productivity of the land, and add value to the communities in which we live and work.