Location: Directly south of Lake Farley Park entrance on Highway 15.
To make reservations call (605) 432-9575.
Street/Parks/Rubble Site Department Superintendent
LAKE FARLEY CAMPGROUND
- CAMPGROUND: The campground is open from May 1 to September 30.
Camping rates are $18/per night which includes water, sewer and electric. Weekly rates (7 nights) are $115. Campsites must be vacated or re-registered by 3:00 pm.
- CAMPING PERMITS/RESERVATIONS: Camping permits shall be obtained at the City Office, 1001 E. 4th Ave. during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm). Payment is due in full at this time.
After hours, a self-registration permit system will be used. Signs with instructions and necessary materials are located at the entrance. The permit must be placed in the slot provided on the numbered post. Failure to comply with the self-registration entrance permit requirement will result in additional fees or fines.
Reservations will be taken no more than 30 days prior to arrival. Payment must be received no less than three days prior to the date requested. If payment is not received the date will be released from the calendar for another booking. Make checks payable to the City of Milbank and return with a signed contract. The other copy must be attached to the designated post at the campsite.
- RENTERS RESPONSIBILITES: Please clean up any debris left at your camping location.
- SAFETY: No obstructions shall be permitted in exits such as would hinder entering or exiting the camping areas.
- PETS: Pets must be on a leash no longer than 10 feet and must be accompanied by the owner at all times. Owners must immediately and thoroughly clean up after their pets.
- SMOKING: The City of Milbank is committed to the quality of life. Through voluntary compliance, the City of Milbank encourages renters to refrain from using tobacco products on city property.
- ACTIVITIES: The City of Milbank reserves the right to control all activities and to eject any person(s) disregarding the rules and regulations of the facility. This includes but not limited to loud music or disorderly conduct. In such case, fees will not be refunded.
- DAMAGE: Campers shall be financially responsible for any and all damage to facilities and grounds as a result of their use. Please respect your camping location.
- LAWS: The camper shall abide by all local ordinances as well as state and federal laws.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE: In making available a camping location, the City of Milbank assumes no responsibility for: a) Loss or damage to any property placed on the premises by the camper. b) Loss or damage to any property or personal effect, including motor vehicles and their contents of the renter, its members, employees, agents, participants, guests, or attendees.
- HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: The renter, lesser, or user indemnifies and holds harmless the City of Milbank, all its officers, employees, volunteers, and agents against all claims, losses, or liabilities arising from the use of said areas arising from but not limited to the actions of the activity but also from the general use of the camping site.
- INSURANCE: The City of Milbank may require an applicant to show proof of insurance to protect the City of Milbank against liability as may be associated with usage. The absence of such requirement being applied to any use shall not negate responsibility as stipulated in paragraphs 7 or 9.
- QUESTIONS: All questions regarding this document shall be directed to the City Office at (605)432-9575 during regular business hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Download Campground Agreement for reservation requests
All completed forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com, faxed to 605-432-9576. For drop off or mailing options, please use address below.
All payments must be dropped off/mailed to:
City of Milbank
1001 E 4th Ave Suite 301
Milbank, SD 57252
** no less than three days prior to the date requested